CORE™ Series Industrial Central Vacuum Systems
Central vacuum cleaning systems that do not plug
Piping designs that do not choke and plug with the fastest pricing, drawings, and delivery.
From one operator moving 15 TPH to one hundred operators using palm sanders, we'll configure your system right over the phone.
Call us and get a quote fast
Multi-Operator Central Vacuums
- Intended for Many Operators working at once
- Hose and tools normally less than 2.5”
- Features dynamic type vacuum producers
- Vacuum levels under 14” Hg
- Modular components ensure design flexibility
Central vacuum cleaning systems that support more than one operator usually use a "dynamic" type of vacuum producer.
These machines maintain an equal vacuum while the air volume changes, with horsepower increasing with flow. To the operator, this means performance doesn't change as the number of operators change.
Normally, the size of hose used is less than 2.5" ID and less than 50 feet long.
Central vacuum systems are made up of six major components: the vacuum producer or exhauster; the filtration system; the discharge device; the conveying or piping network; the hose and tools; and the control system.
Material Loading Central Vacuums
- Intended for moving high volumes of material
- Hose and tools greater than 2.5"
- Features positive displacement vacuum producers
- Vacuum levels up to 28" Hg.
- Components also used for pneumatic conveying
Single operator vacuum systems designed to move high tonnage.
- 15 Hp to 500 Hp
- Continuous vacuum to 28" Hg.
- Flow rates to 7,000 SCFM
- Super, heavy-duty construction
- Filtration systems that really work!
- Heavy wall piping systems
These systems use high vacuum positive displacement vacuum pumps that pull harder as the job gets tougher.
Small Stationary Central Vacuums
- All-in-one designs for fast installation
- Choice of centrifugal, regenerative, and positive displacement type vacuum producers
- Vacuum levels up to 16” Hg
- Cyclones and hoppers increase storage
Choose from multi-operator platforms with regenerative and cast iron centrifugal exhausters and positive displacement powered systems for high flow, high vacuum.
All systems combine trouble free filter systems with durable, premium quality vacuum producers.
Call to talk about your application.
Special Application Central Vacuums
Systems designed to move various tough-to-handle materials. Vacuum producers and tank sets custom adapted for:
- LIQUID Pick-Up
- HOT MATERIAL Conveying
- FIBER and FLUFF Compacting
- EXPLOSIVE Material Handling
- Anti - Abrasion Components
Not all central vacuums are created equal!
These systems use proprietary designs based on over 20 years of central vacuum design experience.