DVP Series Positive Displacement Industrial Vacuum
Get the high performance that only a lobe pump delivers.
Electric • Gas/Petrol • Diesel • Propane
Want to use a long vacuum hose? Need to pick up powder spills fast? When you need serious power, you need a lobe type vacuum producer. That's because it pulls harder as the job gets tougher.
In fact, our design moves material three times faster than other vacuums using centrifugal vacuum pumps of the same horsepower!
Since the Positive Displacement Series machines all feature our exclusive triple filtration system, even ultra-fines like iron oxide and fly ash are never a problem. And like all our portables, all models have a high efficiency, cartridge type inline filter that can easily be upgraded to HEPA type.
Call us and get a quote fast:
DVP Series Model Specific Features:
|System Hp||15 Hp||20 Hp||25 Hp||30 Hp|
|No. of Hoses||1 x 2.0″ / 2 x 1.5″||1 x 2.5″ / 3 x 1.5″||1 x 3.0″ / 2 x 2.0″||1 x 3.0″ / 3 x 2.0″|
|Air Flow (Inlet CFM)||360||500||500||650|
|Vacuum (Maximum)||12″ Hg.||14″ Hg.||16″ Hg.||16″ Hg.|
|Primary Filter (ft2)||61.6||61.6||61.6||61.6|
|Storage (US Gal)||26||26||26||26|
|Noise Level @ 3ft||85||85||85||85|
DVP Series Common Features:
- SUTORBILT “Legend” positive displacement Vacuum pump.
- Premium efficiency TEFC motor selected for its dependability.
- Primary filter efficiency of 99.9% @ 0.5 microns, standard.
- Inline filter for operator protection, easily upgrades to HEPA.
- Effective filter cleaning system.
- Filter condition indicator.
- Available portable and fixed central vacuum frames
- UL / CSA / CE Compliance